Sunday, July 26, 2009

NO DOUBT CONCERT

In May Terry and I went to the No Doubt concert. IT WAS AWESOME! I LOVE LOVE LOVE No Doubt. It was so fun. I bought the tickets as a graduation present to myself... hehe.. We were incredibly lucky. Gwen Stefani got off the stage and ran through the crowed and stopped right where we were sitting. She stood up on the chair and sang the "I'm just a girl" song. She was literally about two feet away from me! It was amazing, she is so talented.

Overall the concert was a blast, but I just have to add that a stupid drunk girl spilled her beer down the back of my shirt. Terry was really angry, and so was I. There was nothing I could do about it, and I smelled like nasty beer for the rest of the night. DISGUSTING!








SO EXCITED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment